Cooks & Counter Servers | Fisherman’s Market PublicHouse Location (Springfield, Oregon)
Fisherman’s Market at PublicHouse, Springfield has immediate openings for full time Cooks and Counter Servers. We’re looking for reliable and friendly people that work well in a team and on their own to join our fast-paced and fun-filled crew. Ideal candidate must have open availability; applicants must have reliable transportation. 18 years or older.
- $14/hour plus SHARED TIPS: shared cash tips daily, shared credit card tips weekly
- flexible scheduling
- shift meal
APPLY TODAY! Reply to this ad with your resume or stop by our PublicHouse location between 2–4pm and ask for Cody or Brooks. Fisherman’s Market at PublicHouse: 418 A STREET, SPRINGFIELD
Retail Team Member | Fisherman’s Market Eugene Location
Fisherman’s Market in Eugene is hiring for Retail staff. We’re looking for reliable and friendly people that work well in a team and on their own to join our fast-paced crew.
- $14/hour PLUS SHARED TIPS
- shift meal
APPLY TODAY! Stop by our Eugene location, Monday–Friday and ask for Rob. Fisherman’s Market: 830 W 7th Ave, Eugene
Weekend Dishwasher | Fisherman’s Market Eugene Location
Fisherman’s Market in Eugene is hiring for a weekend Suds Busters (aka, Dishwasher). We’re looking for reliable and friendly people that work well in a team and on their own to join our fast-paced crew.
- $13/hour PLUS SHARED TIPS
- shift meal
APPLY TODAY! Stop by our Eugene location, Monday–Friday and ask for Rob. Or apply on on the JOBS sections of our Facebook page. Fisherman’s Market: 830 W 7th Ave, Eugene.
Fisherman’s Kitchen (Commercial Kitchen, Springfield, Oregon)
Fisherman’s Kitchen is the creation of Ryan Rogers, owner of Fisherman’s Market in Eugene, Oregon. After years of offering take and bakes and sauces to our Fisherman’s Market customers, we’ve expanded our business and created Fisherman’s Kitchen!
We have an immediate opening at our Springfield facility for kitchen production/packaging of various foods to sell for retail:
- 30–40 hours a week
- $15 per hour
- ability to obtain and maintain a state applicable food handler’s card
- continuously perform hand and wrist work, including grasping, bending and twisting of the hands, knees and waist
- continuously lift 0-5 lbs, frequently lift 6-10 lbs, occasionally lift or carry 11-40 lbs and rarely lift 41-50 lbs
- push and pull, reaching above the shoulder at times
- standing on feet 90% of the work day; breaks provided during the work day
- ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrate organizational skills and meet productivity standards
- ability to comprehend simple instructions
- interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance procedures
- clean, sweep and mop
- work environment:
- requires working in a freezer for short periods, working in a refrigerated cooler for short periods
- noise level at times could be moderate
Please mail your resume to Fisherman’s Kitchen, 1414 30th St, Springfield, OR 97478
We are a diverse workforce
Fisherman’s Market is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from persons of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.